Monday, March 30, 2009

3/30: Auto of the Day


Player: Mickey Morandini
Card: 1994 Topps
Date: 1/16/09 in eight days
Address: 290 E. Tratebas Rd. Chesterton, IN 46304-2556


Here's a new segment that will go on everyday. Everyday, I will be posting one auto from my collection and explaining the player, how I got it, and why it is so significant.Anybody who is a Phillies fan or generally a baseball fan knows Mr. Morandini. Though I wasn't able to watch him when he was in his prime, me and my sister had a nickname for him. We used to call him Mickey Macaroni (I was 6 or 7).

For those who don't know, Morandini used to be one of the best signers out there. According to SCN, he stopped signing regularly in October of 07. He still signs, but a bit sporadiclly now. Now would be the time to send to Mickey, because he has been signing as of Febuary of 2009! I do please ask you not to send more than three cards, because overload is what made him stop the first time.

-LanceBurnitz

No comments:

Post a Comment