Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One 1990 Fleer in and Jeromy Burnitz!

After getting off from a crappy day at work, my mail box had a SASE in it and a bubble mailer. Lets see what was inside:



Ah yes, the famous B O's from Bobby Bonilla! This si actually my second time getting Bobby Bonilla. My first time was way back in January when he signed a O's card (I know somebody needs it!) and a Mets card. If you are new to the ttm thing, this is a guy you send to. As of late, he has been one of the best signers out there. Do a simple google search and you can find his addy. If you don't want that trouble, let me know and one of my extras will be on your way.


2001 SP Game Bat Milestone Piece of Action Milestone #JBU Jeromy Burnitz

Got this one off the bay for a mere $.25 + shipping. Pretty common GU card, but if I needed it for my player collection, I gotta have it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mike,
    Just wanted to let you know that I sent you something today. Somehow I didn't have any 1990 Fleer cards, I'm shocked on that one, but did have a few Phillies autos for you.
    Also, you know I'm still interested in your Oriole Bobby Bo auto, so I'm sure I could dig up another Philly or two for it.

    ReplyDelete